Monday, September 8, 2008

School & Mod Slowdowns

Hey, folks. A few quick updates on the status of the mod.

First, I've been using my new computer for about two weeks now. It's a sweet machine but I'm not ready to switch all my JA/DFMOD files over yet as I don't want too many easy distractions when I'm trying to finish my schoolwork. So, for the meantime I'm going to leave the files on my old machine and use that as a gaming platform. I expect a switchover sometime around late Novemeber but I can't guarantee a timetable.

Also, I've just restarted school so that's going to be my priority for the next 8 or 9 months especially since I'm working on my senior project and that's going to take a considerable amount of time to properly finish. So, you can expect a slowdown on mod progress but we'll be sure to post updates as they are available.

I'm about to checkout Hhunter's new version of Executor (hopefully by this weekend) and I'll send if he can post some screenshots of his progress once I've had the chance to review it.


No comments: